Sunday, August 28, 2016

Sponsor - Stacy Sink with Thirty One

Our most recent business sponsor is Stacy Sink with Thirty One! Thank you Stacy for your donation and support!
https://www.mythirtyone.com/StacyASink/shop/home


Stacy and I connected through my husband. Once we met and got to know each other, we turned into great friends. Stacy has been with Thirty One for 2.5 years and recently got me hooked on their products. She has been a very successful business person with Thirty One has 2 consultants working with her. She hosts a number of parties every month and is always looking for new people to connect with.

When asked what her favorite new product is, Stacy told me that she loves the Around Town Tote in Very Cherry Pebble.


Their utility totes and thermals are the most favorites pieces I've ever owned. I love how strong and sturdy the fabric feels and it always comes in cute patterns, like the one below. This is my personal favorite because it's an easy grab and go bag with enough space to fit just about anything in it. 

Stacy, Steve and I appreciate your love and support! If any of our friends are interested in connecting with Stacy, check out her Facebook page Stacy's Thirty-One Ladies.

Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment